Lacri-Lube eye ointment recalled
30th September 2015
UK MHRA has recalled specific batches of Lacri-Lube eye ointment 3.5g and 5g (Allergen Ltd), following a small number of reports of black particles in some of the tube nozzles. Due to the large number of batches recalled, it is anticipated that there will be a shortage of this product, with supply unlikely to return to normal until early 2016. For further information and full details of the batches affected see below.
- Lacri-Lube eye ointment recalled
- Update on the prescribing and dispensing of pregabalin for neuropathic pain
- Disipal brand of orphenadrine tablets discontinued
- Cochrane review: venlafaxine for neuropathic pain in adults
- PPIs and subacute cutaneous lupus erythematosus
- Magnesium aspartate dihydrate approved by NHS Wales for hypomagnesaemia
- Capsaicin patch indications updated
- PCF5 - Highly commended by BMA
- PCF5+ 2015 pdf available soon!
- Motor Neurone Disease: NICE guideline consultation