PCF4 print version now only £25!
4th March 2014
The print version of the Palliative Care Formulary 4th edition (PCF4) is now available for a special half price offer of £25 via our website store.
Please note that it is anticipated that PCF5 print edition, will be available in Autumn 2014. The online formulary will still be continually updated, providing the most up to date version of the Palliative Care Formulary. For further details of publication plans during 2014 see our news article (9 January 2014).
- PCF4 print version now only £25!
- NICE evidence summary of oral ketamine for chronic pain
- First ever Global Atlas identifies unmet need for palliative care
- ACMD recommends reclassifying ketamine
- Phosphate enema new contra-indication
- Opioid antagonists therapeutic review
- NICE consultation on enhancing the BNF with other prescribing resources: an opportunity to lobby for the Palliative Care Formulary
- SIGN guidance on lung cancer updated
- Interim statement as LCP is phased out
- News about palliativedrugs.com publications in 2014