Cyclizine (Valoid) 50mg tablets license transferred to generic
18th July 2012
The UK marketing authorization (license) for cyclizine 50mg tablets (Valoid, Amdipharm) has been transferred to its sister company Waymade Healthcare. The Valoid brand of tablets is no longer available in the UK, however generic cyclizine 50mg tablets (100 pack) are now available through Waymade’s Sovereign livery (01268 535230). The generic cyclizine 50mg tablets can be obtained via the usual wholesalers and there are no known supply issues.
It is thought that the marketing authorization for cyclizine 50mg tablets (Valoid) in Ireland, New Zealand and Australia is to remain with Amdipharm.
- Cyclizine 50mg/mL injection resolved supply problem
- Sativex reclassified as schedule 4 part 1 Controlled Drug
- Japanese translation of PCF now available!
- Die März/April Ausgabe des APM Newsletter ist fertig
- Buprenorphine therapeutic review
- Cyclizine 50mg/mL injection supply problem in UK
- SIGN lung cancer guideline for consultation
- NICE evidence summary of oral desmopressin
- NICE changes its name
- Asilone discontinued in UK