BNF now available as a free smartphone app
19th June 2012
Health professionals can now access the British National Formulary (BNF) from a smartphone via a new application (app) from the National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence (NICE). The app requires an NHS Athens username and password and can be run without an internet connection once it has been downloaded.
- MHRA infusion device warning with 50mL syringes
- Thalidomide: increased risk of haematological second primary malignancies
- Tolvaptan: risk of liver injury
- MHRA caution in use alert: lorazepam injection 4mg/mL
- Cochrane review: levomepromazine for nausea and vomiting in palliative care
- Cyclizine 50mg/mL injection resolved supply problem
- Sativex reclassified as schedule 4 part 1 Controlled Drug
- Japanese translation of PCF now available!
- Die März/April Ausgabe des APM Newsletter ist fertig
- Buprenorphine therapeutic review