Paediatric Palliative Formulary 2nd edition published
28th June 2012
The Association for Paediatric Palliative Medicine has published the second edition of its formulary. It has been updated to reflect the recently published World Health Organization guidelines on treating pain in children as well as changes in the use of certain medicines since the publication of the first edition of the formulary in 2011. It can be downloaded from the Together for short lives website link below, or from our document library under the topic of books (paediatric), with grateful thanks to Dr Susie Lapwood (Helen and Douglas House Hospices for children and young adults and Honorary Clinical Fellow, Oxford University Hospitals NHS Trust).
- Cyclizine 50mg/mL injection resolved supply problem
- Sativex reclassified as schedule 4 part 1 Controlled Drug
- Japanese translation of PCF now available!
- Die März/April Ausgabe des APM Newsletter ist fertig
- Buprenorphine therapeutic review
- Cyclizine 50mg/mL injection supply problem in UK
- SIGN lung cancer guideline for consultation
- NICE evidence summary of oral desmopressin
- NICE changes its name
- Asilone discontinued in UK