Loron (clodronate disodium 520mg tablets) change of licence holder
13th March 2012
Roche Products Ltd has issued a notification of divestment and related new distribution arrangements for Loron (clodronate disodium 520mg tablets).This product is being divested to Riemser Arzneimittel AG and the supplier of Loron to the UK will change to Intrapharm Laboratories from 2nd April 2012. Loron will be available from all mainline wholesalers and Intrapharm’s distributor Movianto UK Ltd. Intrapharm will continue to sell stock in Roche livery until new stock make-up is available. All orders received up until Friday 30th March will be delivered. For more information contact Movianto order processing and customer Service: 01234 248 632, email@example.com, or Roche customer care: 0800 731 5711.
- Die September/Oktober Ausgabe des APM Newsletter ist fertig
- Neuropathic pain guidelines published
- MHRA guidance on switching between different manufacturer’s products of anti-epileptic drugs
- Fentanyl buccal film launched in UK
- Oral ketoconazole tablets discontinued in UK
- SMC accepts orodispersible ondansetron
- Strong Opioid Identification Booklet now available!
- Diamorphine nasal spray launched in UK
- FDA approves first hydrocodone m/r capsule
- Consultation on end of life care guidance