Loron (clodronate disodium 520mg tablets) change of licence holder
13th March 2012
Roche Products Ltd has issued a notification of divestment and related new distribution arrangements for Loron (clodronate disodium 520mg tablets).This product is being divested to Riemser Arzneimittel AG andáthe supplier of Loron to the UK will change to Intrapharm Laboratories from 2nd April 2012. Loron will be available from all mainline wholesalers and Intrapharm’s distributor Movianto UK Ltd. Intrapharm will continue to sell stock in Roche livery until new stock make-up is available. All orders received up until Friday 30th March will be delivered. For more information contact Movianto order processing and customer Service: 01234 248 632, firstname.lastname@example.org, or Roche customer care: 0800 731 5711.
- Dexamethasone 4mg/mL injection supply problem
- NICE guideline on managing medicines in care homes
- New buprenorphine patch launched in UK
- Die Ausgabe 01/2014 des APM-Newsletter ist erschienen
- Tramadol to be a Schedule 3 CD and temazepam exemptions to be removed
- PCF4 print version now only ú25!
- NICE evidence summary of oral ketamine for chronic pain
- First ever Global Atlas identifies unmet need for palliative care
- ACMD recommends reclassifying ketamine
- Phosphate enema new contra-indication