Loron (clodronate disodium 520mg tablets) change of licence holder
13th March 2012
Roche Products Ltd has issued a notification of divestment and related new distribution arrangements for Loron (clodronate disodium 520mg tablets).This product is being divested to Riemser Arzneimittel AG and the supplier of Loron to the UK will change to Intrapharm Laboratories from 2nd April 2012. Loron will be available from all mainline wholesalers and Intrapharm’s distributor Movianto UK Ltd. Intrapharm will continue to sell stock in Roche livery until new stock make-up is available. All orders received up until Friday 30th March will be delivered. For more information contact Movianto order processing and customer Service: 01234 248 632, firstname.lastname@example.org, or Roche customer care: 0800 731 5711.
- Haloperidol injection 5mg/mL supply difficulties
- Lacri-Lube eye ointment recalled
- Update on the prescribing and dispensing of pregabalin for neuropathic pain
- Disipal brand of orphenadrine tablets discontinued
- Cochrane review: venlafaxine for neuropathic pain in adults
- PPIs and subacute cutaneous lupus erythematosus
- Magnesium aspartate dihydrate approved by NHS Wales for hypomagnesaemia
- Capsaicin patch indications updated
- PCF5 - Highly commended by BMA
- PCF5+ 2015 pdf available soon!