Loron (clodronate disodium 520mg tablets) change of licence holder
13th March 2012
Roche Products Ltd has issued a notification of divestment and related new distribution arrangements for Loron (clodronate disodium 520mg tablets).This product is being divested to Riemser Arzneimittel AG and the supplier of Loron to the UK will change to Intrapharm Laboratories from 2nd April 2012. Loron will be available from all mainline wholesalers and Intrapharm’s distributor Movianto UK Ltd. Intrapharm will continue to sell stock in Roche livery until new stock make-up is available. All orders received up until Friday 30th March will be delivered. For more information contact Movianto order processing and customer Service: 01234 248 632, firstname.lastname@example.org, or Roche customer care: 0800 731 5711.
- Topical miconazole interaction with warfarin
- RPS guidance for the prescribers of Specials
- IPC5 now available!
- e-learning Indian palliative care course
- Epistatus 10mg/mL oromucosal solution batch recall
- IPC5 available soon
- RCGP End of Life Care toolkit
- Cochrane review: Opioids for the palliation of refractory breathlessness in adults with advanced disease and terminal illness
- Methadone for pain in palliative care
- Administration of medicines in care homes