Loron (clodronate disodium 520mg tablets) change of licence holder
13th March 2012
Roche Products Ltd has issued a notification of divestment and related new distribution arrangements for Loron (clodronate disodium 520mg tablets).This product is being divested to Riemser Arzneimittel AG and the supplier of Loron to the UK will change to Intrapharm Laboratories from 2nd April 2012. Loron will be available from all mainline wholesalers and Intrapharm’s distributor Movianto UK Ltd. Intrapharm will continue to sell stock in Roche livery until new stock make-up is available. All orders received up until Friday 30th March will be delivered. For more information contact Movianto order processing and customer Service: 01234 248 632, firstname.lastname@example.org, or Roche customer care: 0800 731 5711.
- Haloperidol, cyclizine and levomepromazine UK supply updates
- NICE palliative care guidelines
- CME T34 Field Safety Notices
- Die 2. Auflage von Arzneimittel in der Palliativmedizin ist erschienen!
- Cochrane review: Cannabinoids for nausea and vomiting in adults with cancer receiving chemotherapy
- Opioids Aware: a good practice resource to support opioid prescribing
- Losec injection and infusion discontinued
- NHS England pain management formulary for prisons
- Care of the dying: NICE guidelines published
- Naloxegol approved by SMC