PCF4 print edition now half price!
5th March 2014
In line with our press release of 9 January 2014, the cost of PCF4 print edition has now been reduced to half price, i.e. £25 and can be purchased from our store. We also plan to reduce the PCF4+ 2013 e-book to £15 from the1st August 2014.
We anticipate that the PCF5 print and e-book editions will be available in autumn 2014.
Apart from updated monographs, PCF5 will also contain additional selected information from Symptom Management in Advanced Cancer; this will be discontinued in 2014 after existing stock has been sold.
We would like to thank our members for their support, particularly to those who have subscribed to the website. By way of thanks:
- the price of PCF5 print edition will be unchanged at £50 (including p&p in theUK), although bigger and thus more costly to produce and post
- the cost of the PCF5 e-book will be reduced to £25.
The online formulary will still be continually updated, providing the most up to date version of the Palliative Care Formulary and from June 2014 will be designated PCF5 content and will include the selected information from Symptom Management in Advanced Cancer mentioned above. If more members subscribe in 2014, we will review the cost of subscription to see if this can be reduced in 2015.
We hope that the above information will help guide decisions on your purchases in 2014.
If you require bulk purchases of any format please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your requirements.
Previous press releases
- PCF4 print edition now half price!
- News about palliativedrugs.com publications in 2014
- Strong Opioids and the Relief of Cancer Pain
- Strong Opioid Identification Booklet now available!
- PCF4+ 2013 PDF now available, special launch price of £24.99
- Free access to the on-line Palliative Care Formulary in Scotland
- Palliative Care Formulary (4e) now available
- Palliativedrugs.com announce the release of the Palliative Care Formulary Canadian edition.
- Expert knowledge in palliative care on the world wide web: palliativedrugs.org