Expert knowledge in palliative care on the world wide web: palliativedrugs.org
12th November 2009
The Web site palliativedrugs.com is a marvelous resource. It is so good that I found it a bit difficult to write this review. I would rather keep exploring the material than stop to write the review.
Since about 6 weeks ago when I first registered and logged in, I have learned something every time I have visited the site. The Web site, a “dot-com,” explodes many of my past prejudices in favor of “dot-gov,” “dot-org,” and “dotedu” (in no particular order) as the repositories of reliable, objective information on the World Wide Web (www), with the “dot-coms” lagging behind severely. This is a notable and superb exception.
Previous press releases
- Free access to the on-line Palliative Care Formulary in Scotland
- PDF version of PCF4+ now available!
- Palliative Care Formulary (4e) now available
- Palliativedrugs.com announce the release of the Palliative Care Formulary Canadian edition.
- Expert knowledge in palliative care on the world wide web: palliativedrugs.org